We were in Kingsburg over Labor Day to drop off some of our things in storage and to visit with my family and friends. My Aunt Peggy organized a little shower will all of my closest female relatives and it was the first time the little second cousins were all together.
My sister-in-law and I posed tummy-to-tummy with the cousins due at the end of the year. She's due a month before me.
While the ladies enjoyed a nice afternoon indoors with cool iced tea and yummy treats, Nate and my dad were out on the ranch loading up boxes of grapes that were headed for farmer's markets around California. Sorry I don't have any pictures of it. Here's a picture of Nate playing with our niece. It's their favorite thing to do together. Nate builds really intricate and amazing block structures and Caitlin destroys them.
So now we're just waiting. I should probably change the title of the blog from "Our life in Australia" to "Our life in Australia. We'll get there one day!"
No comments:
Post a Comment